Research NewsScleroderma Foundation More than Doubles Research Funding (6/29/2021)
- Annual commitment increases to $2.723 million, with earmarks for scleroderma-related lung research and pediatric scleroderma research. Read press release.
- Read about the 2021 grant recipients, including summaries of their research projects.
- The Scleroderma Foundation is proud to announce the Arnold Postlethwaite, M.D. Pre-Doctoral Summer Fellowship awards program. Click here to learn about terms of the award and eligibility.
- The Medical & Scientific Advisory Board (MSAB) of the Scleroderma Foundation released a statement on January 8, 2018, regarding the results of the National Institutes of Health (NIH) supported multi-center SCOT (Scleroderma: Cyclophosphamide or Transplantation) trial that were published in the January 4, 2018, issue of the New England Journal of Medicine.Read the MSAB's SCOT trial statement
- Learn more about the Marta Marx Fund for the Eradication of Scleroderma, the Mark Flapan Award, the Walter and Marie Coyle Research Grant, and the Cogan Family Research Grant.
- The Scleroderma Foundation has been funding researchers for many years. Please click on the year you would like to view: