COVID-19 Information & Recommendations
Vaccine Info 1/8/21: Questions and Answers Regarding the COVID-19 Vaccine
Read information reviewed and confirmed 7/1/20 by the Foundation's Medical & Scientific Advisory Board Leadership Committee
See the 2020 awardees and celebrate the dedication and passion of our volunteers and chapters to advancing the Scleroderma Foundation's mission of support, education, and research.
2021 National Patient Education Conference is Virtual
Save the Date: July 17 & 18, 2021. Registration and program details to follow.
Virtual University, Patient Education Series
- LEARN about the Scleroderma Foundation's 2020 Virtual University, patient education series.
Current Job Openings
Who We Are
The Scleroderma Foundation is a federally qualified 501(c)(3) nonprofit dedicated to serving the needs of the scleroderma community. Our primary goal is to raise funds and awareness for our three-fold mission of support, education and research. All donations are qualified charitable donations to the fullest extent of the law. Our federal tax identification number is 52-1375827. All donations are gratefully accepted.
What is Scleroderma?
Scleroderma, or systemic sclerosis, is a chronic connective tissue disease generally classified as one of the autoimmune rheumatic diseases. The word “scleroderma” comes from two Greek words: “sclero” meaning hard, and “derma” meaning skin. Hardening of the skin is one of the most visible manifestations of the disease.
Can’t download It? Have us mail you a copy!
- Sign Up for 2021 Conference eAlerts, July 17-18, 2021: Virtual National Conference
- During Pandemic, Critical to Work with Doctor to Manage Lung Disease Symptoms
- COVID−19 Information & Recommendations, Updated January 8, 2021
- Caregivers of Children, Mental Health Access
- VIDEO: Scleroderma Caregivers & Mental Health
- WEBINAR: Services & Supports, January 27, 2021; 3 p.m. Eastern