Become a Member
When you join today, you'll help us achieve a better quality of life for people living with scleroderma.
What we do for you: the value of your membership in the Scleroderma Foundation
Here are some of the programs and services your membership helps support:
- RESEARCH. Thanks to you, we fund more than $1 million in new and innovative research each year.
- EDUCATION. We maintain a full line of updated literature, written by leading experts, on a variety of medical conditions related to scleroderma.
- SUPPORT. We manage a nationwide network of chapters and support groups.
- INFO LINE. We have full-time staff who answer our toll-free Info Line (800) 722-HOPE, provide doctor referrals, and send out information to people who inquire by phone or through our website.
- ADVOCACY. We build partnerships with similar health organizations and inform leaders on Capitol Hill about the issues that are most important to individuals affected by scleroderma.
- NATIONAL SCLERODERMA CONFERENCE. Each year, we bring together leading scleroderma experts to present the latest information about the disease. This is your chance to meet one-on-one with doctors and other health professionals, and to connect with other individuals affected by scleroderma. Members receive a discount off the registration fee. Because the 2021 conference is a virtual event and the registration fees are significantly lower than in previous years, the Foundation is changing the 2021 discount from a flat fee to a percentage. Current paid members will receive an email from the Foundation with the 2021 discount code and value to attend the conference.
It's easy to support our mission!
For only $25 a year (international membership is $35 U.S. Dollars), you can support our mission. As part of your membership, you receive our quarterly magazine, packed with:
- Updates on the latest scleroderma research and treatments.
- Articles by leading doctors and other health professionals.
- Answers to your medical questions by top scleroderma experts.
- Practical tips about coping with a chronic illness.
- Heartwarming stories about people living with scleroderma.
- News about what the Scleroderma Foundation is doing for you, such as funding more than $1 million in new research every year; advocating for more federal research funding on Capitol Hill; and working across the country to raise scleroderma awareness and its impact on individuals and their families.
Give the Gift of Membership
Consider giving the gift of membership to a friend or family member. For just $25, you can support our mission, and give someone you care about an annual membership to the Scleroderma Foundation.
It's simple to join! There are several ways to complete your membership...
...Through the Web
Just complete our safe and secure online membership form.
You also can call us toll-free at (800) 722-HOPE (4673) from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Eastern Monday through Friday.
If you prefer to pay for your membership offline via our donation form, please click here to download a printable PDF of the form. Complete the form and send with your payment to:
300 Rosewood Drive, Suite 105
Danvers, MA 01923
You also can send it to your local chapter. Find a chapter now >>