Who We Are
The Scleroderma Foundation is a federally qualified 501(c)(3) nonprofit dedicated to serving the needs of the scleroderma community. Our primary goal is to raise funds and awareness for our three-fold mission of support, education and research. All donations are qualified charitable donations to the fullest extent of the law. Our federal tax identification number is 52-1375827. All donations are gratefully accepted.
What is Scleroderma?
Scleroderma, or systemic sclerosis, is a chronic connective tissue disease generally classified as one of the autoimmune rheumatic diseases. The word “scleroderma” comes from two Greek words: “sclero” meaning hard, and “derma” meaning skin. Hardening of the skin is one of the most visible manifestations of the disease.
Can’t download It? Have us mail you a copy!
- Medications in Scleroderma, 2019 National Conference Video
- The Ciszon Family: Fundraisers of the Year
- They Work for You!
- Scleroderma Education Programs
- Webinar: "Medications and the Side Effects: Finding the Best Way to Help Your Child Cope"; October 2, 2019, 7:30 p.m. - 9 p.m. Eastern
- New Scleroderma Research & Treatment Center in Denver, Colorado
- Patient-Reported Symptoms Linked to Disease Activity Changes in SSc
- September is Pulmonary Fibrosis Awareness Month
- World Lung Day 2019, "Healthy Lungs for All", September 25
- Webinar: " Putting it Together: Healthcare and the Path to Employment"; September 25, 3 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. Eastern
- Be Part of the Cure, Join Stepping Out to Cure Scleroderma
- Clinical Trial Opportunity
- Safety and Tolerability Study of AVID200, a Novel TGF-beta 1 & 3 Inhibitor, in Patients with Diffuse Cutaneous Systemic Sclerosis