Who We Are
The Scleroderma Foundation is a federally qualified 501(c)(3) nonprofit dedicated to serving the needs of the scleroderma community. Our primary goal is to raise funds and awareness for our three-fold mission of support, education and research. All donations are qualified charitable donations to the fullest extent of the law. Our federal tax identification number is 52-1375827. All donations are gratefully accepted.
What is Scleroderma?
Scleroderma, or systemic sclerosis, is a chronic connective tissue disease generally classified as one of the autoimmune rheumatic diseases. The word “scleroderma” comes from two Greek words: “sclero” meaning hard, and “derma” meaning skin. Hardening of the skin is one of the most visible manifestations of the disease.
Can’t download It? Have us mail you a copy!
- Conference Videos on YouTube
- National Advocate of the Year
- Preparing for an Emergency
- Putting It Together: Ticket to Work’s Resume and Interview Tips; Wednesday, August 28, 3-4:30 p.m. ET
- National Commission on Scleroderma and Fibrotic Diseases Act, H.R. 3446
- Step Out and Be Part of the Cure
- Research Grant Deadline: September 16
- Clinical Trial Opportunity
- Safety and Tolerability Study of AVID200, a Novel TGF-beta 1 & 3 Inhibitor, in Patients with Diffuse Cutaneous Systemic Sclerosis