Who We Are
The Scleroderma Foundation is a federally qualified 501(c)(3) nonprofit dedicated to serving the needs of the scleroderma community. Our primary goal is to raise funds and awareness for our three-fold mission of support, education and research. All donations are qualified charitable donations to the fullest extent of the law. Our federal tax identification number is 52-1375827. All donations are gratefully accepted.
What is Scleroderma?
Scleroderma, or systemic sclerosis, is a chronic connective tissue disease generally classified as one of the autoimmune rheumatic diseases. The word “scleroderma” comes from two Greek words: “sclero” meaning hard, and “derma” meaning skin. Hardening of the skin is one of the most visible manifestations of the disease.
Can’t download It? Have us mail you a copy!
- All You Need to Know About Scleroderma Lung Involvement, Webinar: June 18, 2019; 11:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. ET
- Recently Diagnosed with a Rheumatic Disease?
- Food Choices and Scleroderma
- The Sky's the Limit in Chicago, July 19-20-21, Chicago, Illinois
- Kids Get Scleroderma, Too!, Kids, Teens, & Parents Program at National Conference
- Because You Give, They Have Tools to Thrive
- Hope Raisers: The Tournament of Non-Champions
- Where are You Stepping Out?