Attend the new "Virtual University" Patient Education Summer Series. Learn More.
REGISTER today for the July 15 webinar (3 p.m. - 4 p.m. Eastern)
Medications: What Works? How Can I Get It?"
with Jessica Farrell, Pharm.D., Albany College of Pharmacy and Health Services.
COVID-19 Information & Recommendations for People with Scleroderma
- 5/1 UPDATED Statement COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Information & Recommendations
- 5/1 COVID-19 Public Health Advisory
- 4/24 Webinar Recording: "Balancing Your Immune System: A Special Webinar on Nutrition for Scleroderma Patients,"Elizabeth R. Volkmann, M.D., M.S., University of California, Los Angeles
- 4/16 Webinar Recording: "Taking Care of Yourself at Home: Maintaining Hnd and Face Mobility," Janet Poole, Ph.D., University of New Mexico"
- 3/27 Webinar Recording: "Staying Well During COVID-19," Tracy Frech, M.D., M.S., University of Utah
- 3/25 Webinar Recording: "Scleroderma Lung Health & COVID-19 with Shervin Assassi, M.D."
- 3/21 Video Forum Recording "Scleroderma & COVID-19: A Conversation with the Experts"
- 3/21 Statement "Important Information Related to COVID-19 and Juvenile Scleroderma
- 3/20 Message from Scleroderma Foundation CEO, Robert J. Riggs
- 1/4/20 Información Importante Traducida al Español Sobre COVID-19 y Esclerodermia Juvenil
- 30/3/20 Español "COVID-2019 ("Coronavirus") Información y Recomendaciones del Comité de Asesoría Médica y Científica de la Fundación de la Esclerodermia
2020 National Patient Education Conference & Kids Get Scleroderma, Too! Cancelled
To protect the health of individuals who have scleroderma, the Scleroderma Foundation cancelled its 2020 National Patient Education Conference and Kids Get Scleroderma, Too! conference scheduled to take place July 17-19 in Bellevue, Washington. In lieu of the conference, the Foundation is offering the "Virtual University" patient education series. Learn More
Who We Are
The Scleroderma Foundation is a federally qualified 501(c)(3) nonprofit dedicated to serving the needs of the scleroderma community. Our primary goal is to raise funds and awareness for our three-fold mission of support, education and research. All donations are qualified charitable donations to the fullest extent of the law. Our federal tax identification number is 52-1375827. All donations are gratefully accepted.
What is Scleroderma?
Scleroderma, or systemic sclerosis, is a chronic connective tissue disease generally classified as one of the autoimmune rheumatic diseases. The word “scleroderma” comes from two Greek words: “sclero” meaning hard, and “derma” meaning skin. Hardening of the skin is one of the most visible manifestations of the disease.
Can’t download It? Have us mail you a copy!
- Scleroderma Virtual University, WEBINAR - Telemedicine: Strategies for a Successful Visit; July 8, from 3 p.m. to 4 p.m. Eastern Time
- Taking Charge of Systemic Sclerosis (TOSS)
- YouTube Channel Educational Videos
- Keeping Our Promise, Stepping Out in July & August
- COVID 19 Information & Recommendations
- Clinical Trial Opportunity
- Phase 2a Study of EHP-101