Virtual University, Patient Education Series
- LEARN about the Scleroderma Foundation's Virtual University, patient education series.
- VIDEO: Manejo de la Esclerosis Sistemica: Perspectivas Actuales y Futuras (Presentado en Español)
See the 2020 awardees and join us as we celebrate the dedication and passion of our volunteers and chapters to advancing the Scleroderma Foundation's mission of support, education, and research.
COVID-19 Information & Recommendations for People with Scleroderma
Read information reviewed and confirmed July 1, 2020 by the Foundation's Medical & Scientific Advisory Board Leadership Committee
Who We Are
The Scleroderma Foundation is a federally qualified 501(c)(3) nonprofit dedicated to serving the needs of the scleroderma community. Our primary goal is to raise funds and awareness for our three-fold mission of support, education and research. All donations are qualified charitable donations to the fullest extent of the law. Our federal tax identification number is 52-1375827. All donations are gratefully accepted.
What is Scleroderma?
Scleroderma, or systemic sclerosis, is a chronic connective tissue disease generally classified as one of the autoimmune rheumatic diseases. The word “scleroderma” comes from two Greek words: “sclero” meaning hard, and “derma” meaning skin. Hardening of the skin is one of the most visible manifestations of the disease.
Can’t download It? Have us mail you a copy!
- Scleroderma Virtual University Wraps Up
- VIDEO: Manejo de la Esclerosis Sistemica: Perspectivas Actuales y Futuras
- Recognition for Outstanding Service
- Online Support Group: Parents of Children with Scleroderma, December 2, 2020, 7:30 - 9 p.m. Eastern
- November is National Family Caregivers Month
- ONLINE: Super HealtheVoices Live! November 21, 11 a.m. - 8:45 p.m. Eastern Time
- U.S. F.D.A. Materials Available from Patient-Focused Drug Development Public Meeting
- COVID 19 Information & Recommendations, Reviewed July 1