Who We Are
The Scleroderma Foundation is a federally qualified 501(c)(3) nonprofit dedicated to serving the needs of the scleroderma community. Our primary goal is to raise funds and awareness for our three-fold mission of support, education and research. All donations are qualified charitable donations to the fullest extent of the law. Our federal tax identification number is 52-1375827. All donations are gratefully accepted.
What is Scleroderma?
Scleroderma, or systemic sclerosis, is a chronic connective tissue disease generally classified as one of the autoimmune rheumatic diseases. The word “scleroderma” comes from two Greek words: “sclero” meaning hard, and “derma” meaning skin. Hardening of the skin is one of the most visible manifestations of the disease.
Can’t download It? Have us mail you a copy!
- #GivingTuesday is December 3, Know the Face of Scleroderma
- "You Can't Always Get What You Want"
- Scleroderma Support Groups
- Open Enrollment Ends December 15 on HealthCare.gov
- November is Pulmonary Hypertension Awareness Month
- WEBINAR: 10 Myths About Raynaud's Phenomenon, Tue., Dec. 10, 1:30 - 2:30 p.m. ET
- Clinical Trial Opportunity