Who We Are
The Scleroderma Foundation is a federally qualified 501(c)(3) nonprofit dedicated to serving the needs of the scleroderma community. Our primary goal is to raise funds and awareness for our three-fold mission of support, education and research. All donations are qualified charitable donations to the fullest extent of the law. Our federal tax identification number is 52-1375827. All donations are gratefully accepted.
What is Scleroderma?
Scleroderma, or systemic sclerosis, is a chronic connective tissue disease generally classified as one of the autoimmune rheumatic diseases. The word “scleroderma” comes from two Greek words: “sclero” meaning hard, and “derma” meaning skin. Hardening of the skin is one of the most visible manifestations of the disease.
Can’t download It? Have us mail you a copy!
- Columbus Day, October 14
- Keep the Momentum Going, HR3446 & S2477
- New and Exciting News from the World of Scleroderma Research, 2019 National Conference Video
- Rachel Ho: Outstanding Patient Support
- LEARN LOCAL. Scleroderma Education Programs
- Health Advocacy Summit, Saturday, October 19: Edinburg, Texas
- WEBINAR: “Putting it Together: Choosing a Service Provider That's Right for You," October 23, 3 - 4:30 p.m. ET
- WEBINAR: “Managing the Needs of a Pediatric Scleroderma Patient,” October 24, 7 - 8:30 p.m. ET
- October is Raynaud's Awareness Month
- I Can See My Daughter Living a Quality Life
- Clinical Trial Opportunity
- Safety and Tolerability Study of AVID200, a Novel TGF-beta 1 & 3 Inhibitor, in Patients with Diffuse Cutaneous Systemic Sclerosis