Who We Are
The Scleroderma Foundation is a federally qualified 501(c)(3) nonprofit dedicated to serving the needs of the scleroderma community. Our primary goal is to raise funds and awareness for our three-fold mission of support, education and research. All donations are qualified charitable donations to the fullest extent of the law. Our federal tax identification number is 52-1375827. All donations are gratefully accepted.
What is Scleroderma?
Scleroderma, or systemic sclerosis, is a chronic connective tissue disease generally classified as one of the autoimmune rheumatic diseases. The word “scleroderma” comes from two Greek words: “sclero” meaning hard, and “derma” meaning skin. Hardening of the skin is one of the most visible manifestations of the disease.
Can’t download It? Have us mail you a copy!
- Senate Bill Introduced S2477
- Emergencies in Scleroderma, 2019 National Conference Video
- Roberta Mauriello: Support Group Volunteer of the Year
- Learn Local. Scleroderma Education Programs
- WEBINAR: Managing the Needs of a Pediatric Scleroderma Patient; 10/24/19, 7-8:30 p.m. ET
- Early Diagnosis in SSc Key to Limiting Comorbidities
- Taking Charge of Systemic Sclerosis
- Health Advocacy Summit, Sat., Oct. 19: Edinburg, Texas
- October is Raynaud's Awareness Month
- WEBINAR: Putting it Together: Choosing a Service Provider That's Right for You; 10/23/19, 3-4:30 p.m. ET
- Helping Families Look to the Future with Hope
- Be Part of the Cure, Step Out to Cure Scleroderma