June is Scleroderma Awareness Month
Who We Are
The Scleroderma Foundation is a federally qualified 501(c)(3) nonprofit dedicated to serving the needs of the scleroderma community. Our primary goal is to raise funds and awareness for our three-fold mission of support, education and research. All donations are qualified charitable donations to the fullest extent of the law. Our federal tax identification number is 52-1375827. All donations are gratefully accepted.
What is Scleroderma?
Scleroderma, or systemic sclerosis, is a chronic connective tissue disease generally classified as one of the autoimmune rheumatic diseases. The word “scleroderma” comes from two Greek words: “sclero” meaning hard, and “derma” meaning skin. Hardening of the skin is one of the most visible manifestations of the disease.
Can’t download It? Have us mail you a copy!
- Twitter Chat to Prepare for World Scleroderma Day, Tuesday, June 25, 11:30 a.m. Eastern Time
- Know the Face of Scleroderma, June is Scleroderma Awareness Month
- Ticket to Work, Webinar: June 26, 2019; 3 p.m. Eastern
- Treatment for Scleroderma Interstitial Lung Disease (ILD), Webinar: June 27, 2019; 3 p.m. - 4 p.m. Eastern
- Emergencies in Scleroderma, National Patient Education Conference Workshop, July 19-21, 2019, Chicago
- Kids Get Scleroderma, Too! at National Conference
- myPHteam pulmonary hypertension
- Where Are You Stepping Out?
- CLINICAL TRIAL INFORMATION
- Research Participation Opportunity