Who We Are
The Scleroderma Foundation is a federally qualified 501(c)(3) nonprofit dedicated to serving the needs of the scleroderma community. Our primary goal is to raise funds and awareness for our three-fold mission of support, education and research. All donations are qualified charitable donations to the fullest extent of the law. Our federal tax identification number is 52-1375827. All donations are gratefully accepted.
What is Scleroderma?
Scleroderma, or systemic sclerosis, is a chronic connective tissue disease generally classified as one of the autoimmune rheumatic diseases. The word “scleroderma” comes from two Greek words: “sclero” meaning hard, and “derma” meaning skin. Hardening of the skin is one of the most visible manifestations of the disease.
Can’t download It? Have us mail you a copy!
- See You in Chicago for the 22nd National Patient Education Conference!
- Cannabis Conundrum: Weighing the Pros and Cons of THC, CBD, and Related Compounds in Scleroderma, National Patient Education Conference, July 19-21, 2019, Chicago
- How to Be an Effective School Advocate for a Child with Scleroderma, Kids Get Scleroderma, Too! Program at National Patient Education Conference
- Call to Action on H.R. 3446
- Self-Advocacy and Care Coordination, Webinar: July 24, 2019; 2 p.m. Eastern
- Putting it Together: Reasonable Accommodations and the Path to Employment, Webinar: July 24, 2019; 3 p.m. - 4 p.m. Eastern
- Cooking with Creativity for the Scleroderma Child, Parents of Children with Scleroderma Virtual Support Group, August 7, 7:30 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Life-Changing Impact
- Why Do You Step Out to Cure Scleroderma?
- eLetter Skips a Week, July 19