Who We Are
The Scleroderma Foundation is a federally qualified 501(c)(3) nonprofit dedicated to serving the needs of the scleroderma community. Our primary goal is to raise funds and awareness for our three-fold mission of support, education and research. All donations are qualified charitable donations to the fullest extent of the law. Our federal tax identification number is 52-1375827. All donations are gratefully accepted.
What is Scleroderma?
Scleroderma, or systemic sclerosis, is a chronic connective tissue disease generally classified as one of the autoimmune rheumatic diseases. The word “scleroderma” comes from two Greek words: “sclero” meaning hard, and “derma” meaning skin. Hardening of the skin is one of the most visible manifestations of the disease.
Can’t download It? Have us mail you a copy!
- GI Issues in Scleroderma, 2019 National Conference Video
- Ohio Chapter Recognized for Outstanding Awareness Efforts
- It's Easy to Advocate!
- Learn Local. Scleroderma Education Programs
- Health Advocacy Summit, Sat., Oct. 19: Edinburg, Texas
- WEBINAR: “Putting it Together: Choosing a Service Provider That's Right for You" October 23, 3 - 4:30 p.m. Eastern
- WEBINAR: “Managing the Needs of a Pediatric Scleroderma Patient,” October 24, 7 - 8:30 p.m. Eastern
- 10 Myths About Raynaud Phenomenon, Raynaud Awareness Month
- Shared Experience
- Clinical Trial Opportunities
- Research Participation, Cumberland Pharmaceuticals
- Phase One Study of Experimental Systemic Sclerosis Treatment: Bermekimab