Who We Are
The Scleroderma Foundation is a federally qualified 501(c)(3) nonprofit dedicated to serving the needs of the scleroderma community. Our primary goal is to raise funds and awareness for our three-fold mission of support, education and research. All donations are qualified charitable donations to the fullest extent of the law. Our federal tax identification number is 52-1375827. All donations are gratefully accepted.
What is Scleroderma?
Scleroderma, or systemic sclerosis, is a chronic connective tissue disease generally classified as one of the autoimmune rheumatic diseases. The word “scleroderma” comes from two Greek words: “sclero” meaning hard, and “derma” meaning skin. Hardening of the skin is one of the most visible manifestations of the disease.
Can’t download It? Have us mail you a copy!
- She Said "Yes to the Dress"
- "A Patient's Guide to Raynaud's Syndrome"
- What's Happening
- Taking Charge of Systemic Sclerosis (TOSS)
- "Everything in Life is Inter-Related"
- What is Pulmonary Fibrosis?
- Eating Well with Scleroderma Focus Group
- Clinical Trial Opportunities
- Belimumab and Rituximab Combination Therapy