Who We Are
The Scleroderma Foundation is a federally qualified 501(c)(3) nonprofit dedicated to serving the needs of the scleroderma community. Our primary goal is to raise funds and awareness for our three-fold mission of support, education and research. All donations are qualified charitable donations to the fullest extent of the law. Our federal tax identification number is 52-1375827. All donations are gratefully accepted.
What is Scleroderma?
Scleroderma, or systemic sclerosis, is a chronic connective tissue disease generally classified as one of the autoimmune rheumatic diseases. The word “scleroderma” comes from two Greek words: “sclero” meaning hard, and “derma” meaning skin. Hardening of the skin is one of the most visible manifestations of the disease.
Can’t download It? Have us mail you a copy!
- Register Today for the National Patient Education Conference, July 19-20-21, Chicago, Illinois
- Taking Charge of Systemic Sclerosis
- Results of Controlled Trial Evaluating Internet-Based Self-Management in Systemic Sclerosis
- Stepping Out to Cure Scleroderma 2019, Plan Ahead for April Walks
- Achieving Financial Independence with Ticket to Work and an ABLE Account, Webinar: Wednesday, March 27, 3 - 4:30 p.m. E.T.
- FDA Public Meeting - Patient Perspectives on the Impact of Rare Diseases: Bridging the Commonalities, Monday, April 29, 1 - 5 p.m. E.T.
- Can You Relate? myPHteam
- Juvenile Scleroderma
- Reach for the Cure
- Clincal Trial Update/Opportunity
- Safety and Tolerability Study of AVID200, a Novel TGF-beta 1 & 3 Inhibitor, in Patients with Diffuse Cutaneous Systemic Sclerosis
- Localized Scleroderma Clinical Research Trial