Who We Are
The Scleroderma Foundation is a federally qualified 501(c)(3) nonprofit dedicated to serving the needs of the scleroderma community. Our primary goal is to raise funds and awareness for our three-fold mission of support, education and research. All donations are qualified charitable donations to the fullest extent of the law. Our federal tax identification number is 52-1375827. All donations are gratefully accepted.
What is Scleroderma?
Scleroderma, or systemic sclerosis, is a chronic connective tissue disease generally classified as one of the autoimmune rheumatic diseases. The word “scleroderma” comes from two Greek words: “sclero” meaning hard, and “derma” meaning skin. Hardening of the skin is one of the most visible manifestations of the disease.
Can’t download It? Have us mail you a copy!
- Holiday Observance, Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- Conference Scholarships Applications
- Majority of Employed Patients with Scleroderma Report Unmet Work-place Needs
- Be Part of the Cure!
- Webinar: Debunking the Three Biggest Myths About Disability Benefits and Work; January 22, 3 - 4:30 p.m. ET
- Facebook Fundraising
- Clinical Trial Opportunities
- Phase Two Study of EHP-101
- Safety and Tolerability Study of AVID200, a Novel TGF-beta 1 & 3 Inhibitor, in Patients with Diffuse Cutaneous Systemic Sclerosis