Who We Are
The Scleroderma Foundation is a federally qualified 501(c)(3) nonprofit dedicated to serving the needs of the scleroderma community. Our primary goal is to raise funds and awareness for our three-fold mission of support, education and research. All donations are qualified charitable donations to the fullest extent of the law. Our federal tax identification number is 52-1375827. All donations are gratefully accepted.
What is Scleroderma?
Scleroderma, or systemic sclerosis, is a chronic connective tissue disease generally classified as one of the autoimmune rheumatic diseases. The word “scleroderma” comes from two Greek words: “sclero” meaning hard, and “derma” meaning skin. Hardening of the skin is one of the most visible manifestations of the disease.
Can’t download It? Have us mail you a copy!
- Happy Valentine's Day!
- New Miami Bilingual Support Group; Grupo Bilingüe de Apoyo Para la Esclerodermia
- Patient Satisfaction Questionnaire
- Rare is Many, February 29 is Rare Disease Day
- WISE Webinar: Choosing a Service Provider That's Right for You; Wed., Feb. 26, 3-4:30 p.m. ET
- Apply for a Conference Scholarship!
- Taking Charge of Systemic Sclerosis (TOSS)
- Be Part of the Cure!
- More Than Scleroderma
- Clinical Trial Opportunities
- Belimumab and Rituximab Combination Therapy