Who We Are
The Scleroderma Foundation is a federally qualified 501(c)(3) nonprofit dedicated to serving the needs of the scleroderma community. Our primary goal is to raise funds and awareness for our three-fold mission of support, education and research. All donations are qualified charitable donations to the fullest extent of the law. Our federal tax identification number is 52-1375827. All donations are gratefully accepted.
What is Scleroderma?
Scleroderma, or systemic sclerosis, is a chronic connective tissue disease generally classified as one of the autoimmune rheumatic diseases. The word “scleroderma” comes from two Greek words: “sclero” meaning hard, and “derma” meaning skin. Hardening of the skin is one of the most visible manifestations of the disease.
Can’t download It? Have us mail you a copy!
- Apply to Attend Capitol Hill Day, September 16-18, 2019, Washington, D.C.
- All You Need to Know About Scleroderma Lung Involvement, Webinar: June 18, 2019; 11:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. ET
- Taking Charge of Systemic Sclerosis
- Results of Controlled Trial Evaluating Internet-Based Self-Management in Systemic Sclerosis
- May 22 Deadline for Early Bird Discount, National Patient Education Conference
- Kids Get Scleroderma, Too! at National Conference
- Reach for the Cure
- Where are You Stepping Out?