Who We Are
The Scleroderma Foundation is a federally qualified 501(c)(3) nonprofit dedicated to serving the needs of the scleroderma community. Our primary goal is to raise funds and awareness for our three-fold mission of support, education and research. All donations are qualified charitable donations to the fullest extent of the law. Our federal tax identification number is 52-1375827. All donations are gratefully accepted.
What is Scleroderma?
Scleroderma, or systemic sclerosis, is a chronic connective tissue disease generally classified as one of the autoimmune rheumatic diseases. The word “scleroderma” comes from two Greek words: “sclero” meaning hard, and “derma” meaning skin. Hardening of the skin is one of the most visible manifestations of the disease.
Can’t download It? Have us mail you a copy!
- Elevating Her Voice
- Citizenship Doesn't End With Voting
- Scleroderma Research & Treatment Centers
- Open Enrollment Ends December 15 on HealthCare.gov
- WEBINAR: 10 Myths About Raynaud's Phenomenon, 12/10/19, 1:30 - 2:30 p.m. ET
- WEBINAR: Career Preparation for College Students with Disabilities, 12/18/19, 3 - 4:30 p.m. ET
- Taking Charge of Systemic Sclerosis (TOSS)
- Clinical Trial Opportunity
- Belimumab and Rituximab Combination Therapy