Who We Are
The Scleroderma Foundation is a federally qualified 501(c)(3) nonprofit dedicated to serving the needs of the scleroderma community. Our primary goal is to raise funds and awareness for our three-fold mission of support, education and research. All donations are qualified charitable donations to the fullest extent of the law. Our federal tax identification number is 52-1375827. All donations are gratefully accepted.
What is Scleroderma?
Scleroderma, or systemic sclerosis, is a chronic connective tissue disease generally classified as one of the autoimmune rheumatic diseases. The word “scleroderma” comes from two Greek words: “sclero” meaning hard, and “derma” meaning skin. Hardening of the skin is one of the most visible manifestations of the disease.
Can’t download It? Have us mail you a copy!
- The Passing of a Founder: Marie Coyle
- New Support Group in Tampa, Florida
- Raising Hope on a Jet Ski
- Take Advantage of the Early Bird Discount for National Conference, July 19-20-21, Chicago, Illinois
- FDA Public Meeting - Patient Perspectives on the Impact of Rare Diseases: Bridging the Commonalities, Monday, April 29, 1 - 5 p.m. E.T.
- Scleroderma Study: Women with Scleroderma
- Raynaud Phenomenon
- Beginner's Mind - Not Knowing It All When Living with Pulmonary Hypertension
- Where are You Stepping Out?
- Reach for the Cure: "Funding will solve the problem..."