Who We Are
The Scleroderma Foundation is a federally qualified 501(c)(3) nonprofit dedicated to serving the needs of the scleroderma community. Our primary goal is to raise funds and awareness for our three-fold mission of support, education and research. All donations are qualified charitable donations to the fullest extent of the law. Our federal tax identification number is 52-1375827. All donations are gratefully accepted.
What is Scleroderma?
Scleroderma, or systemic sclerosis, is a chronic connective tissue disease generally classified as one of the autoimmune rheumatic diseases. The word “scleroderma” comes from two Greek words: “sclero” meaning hard, and “derma” meaning skin. Hardening of the skin is one of the most visible manifestations of the disease.
Can’t download It? Have us mail you a copy!
- FACEBOOK LIVE: Ask the Expert About CTEPH, Wed., Nov. 13, 1:30 p.m. Eastern
- FACEBOOK LIVE: CTEPH Awareness Day, Wed., Nov. 13, 3 p.m. Eastern
- Pulmonary Hypertension in Scleroderma, 2019 National Conference Video
- Scleroderma Education Programs. Learn Local.
- Okay, I Voted. Now What?
- Give Hope on Giving Tuesday, December 3
- November is Open Enrollment for HealthCare.gov Coverage
- WEBINAR: Ticket to Work and Employment Resources for Veterans, Wed., Nov. 20, 3 - 4:30 p.m. Eastern
- Pain: Considering Complementary Approaches (eBook)
- Clinical Trial Opportunity
- Safety and Tolerability Study of AVID200, a Novel TGF-beta 1 & 3 Inhibitor, in Patients with Diffuse Cutaneous Systemic Sclerosis