Who We Are
The Scleroderma Foundation is a federally qualified 501(c)(3) nonprofit dedicated to serving the needs of the scleroderma community. Our primary goal is to raise funds and awareness for our three-fold mission of support, education and research. All donations are qualified charitable donations to the fullest extent of the law. Our federal tax identification number is 52-1375827. All donations are gratefully accepted.
What is Scleroderma?
Scleroderma, or systemic sclerosis, is a chronic connective tissue disease generally classified as one of the autoimmune rheumatic diseases. The word “scleroderma” comes from two Greek words: “sclero” meaning hard, and “derma” meaning skin. Hardening of the skin is one of the most visible manifestations of the disease.
Can’t download It? Have us mail you a copy!
- Rx Open: Disaster Preparedness Tool
- Ohio: Chapter of the Year
- Putting It Together: Ticket to Work’s Resume and Interview Tips; Wednesday, August 28, 3-4:30 p.m. ET
- Call to Action for H.R. 3446
- Inspiring Others
- Who Is Your Stepping Out Hero?
- Research Grant Deadline: September 16