Patient Education Series
- LEARN about the Scleroderma Foundation's Virtual University, patient education fall series.
- REGISTER for Sept. 30 Webinar, Taking the Mystery Out of Hospice and Palliative Care
- WATCH the recording of "Gentle Yoga & Yogic Breathing for Scleroderma Symptom Management."
COVID-19 Information & Recommendations for People with Scleroderma
Read information reviewed and confirmed July 1, 2020 by the Foundation's Medical & Scientific Advisory Board Leadership Committee
2020 National Patient Education Conference & Kids Get Scleroderma, Too! Cancelled
To protect the health of individuals who have scleroderma, the Scleroderma Foundation cancelled its 2020 National Patient Education Conference and Kids Get Scleroderma, Too! conference scheduled to take place July 17-19 in Bellevue, Washington. In lieu of the conference, the Foundation is offering the "Virtual University" patient education series. Learn More
Who We Are
The Scleroderma Foundation is a federally qualified 501(c)(3) nonprofit dedicated to serving the needs of the scleroderma community. Our primary goal is to raise funds and awareness for our three-fold mission of support, education and research. All donations are qualified charitable donations to the fullest extent of the law. Our federal tax identification number is 52-1375827. All donations are gratefully accepted.
What is Scleroderma?
Scleroderma, or systemic sclerosis, is a chronic connective tissue disease generally classified as one of the autoimmune rheumatic diseases. The word “scleroderma” comes from two Greek words: “sclero” meaning hard, and “derma” meaning skin. Hardening of the skin is one of the most visible manifestations of the disease.
Can’t download It? Have us mail you a copy!
- WEBINAR: Taking the Mystery Out of Hospice and Palliative Care, Scleroderma Virtual University, September 30, 3 - 4 p.m. Eastern
- VIDEO: Gentle Yoga & Yogic Breathing for Scleroderma Symptom Management
- Parents of Children with Scleroderma, Online Support Group, October 7, 7:30 p.m. to 9 p.m. Eastern
- Sunday Sitdown, Facebook Live: September 27, 1 p.m. Eastern
- Ask Your Member of Congress to Support Scleroderma Research
- Pulmonary Fibrosis: 30 Facts in 30 Days
- WEBINAR: Medication Adherence, October 1, 2020; 1 - 1:30 p.m. Eastern
- ZOOM: Rochester Doctor/Patient Roundtable, Sat., October 3, 2020; 10 a.m. to 12 Noon Eastern
- PeDRA Annual Conference, 2020 Virtual Event, October 22-23
- Keeping Our Promise While Staying Safe, Virtual Fundraising Events:
- COVID 19 Information & Recommendations, Reviewed July 1
- WEBINAR: Understanding Ticket to Work: How to Help Your Clients and the People You Serve, September 30, 2020; 3 p.m. Eastern Time
- Clinical Trial Opportunity
- Scleroderma Lung Study III, Enrollment Closing October 1, 2020