2021 Virtual National Scleroderma Conference
COVID-19 Information & Recommendations
- Vaccine Info 4/28/21: Questions and Answers Regarding the COVID-19 Vaccine
- Read COVID-19 information confirmed by the Foundation's Medical & Scientific Advisory Board Leadership Committee
Announcing the 2021 Research Grant Awards
- Learn about the 8 new research grants awarded for 2021.
Pre-Doctoral Summer Fellowship Awards
- Learn more about the new Arnold Postlethwaite, M.D., Pre-Doctoral Summer Fellowship Awards
Virtual University, Patient Education Series
- LEARN about the Scleroderma Foundation's 2020 Virtual University, patient education series.
- See the 2020 awardees and celebrate the dedication and passion of our volunteers and chapters to advancing the Scleroderma Foundation's mission of support, education, and research.
Current Job Openings
- Manager, Philanthropic Events (posted March 3, 2021)
Who We Are
The Scleroderma Foundation is a federally qualified 501(c)(3) nonprofit dedicated to serving the needs of the scleroderma community. Our primary goal is to raise funds and awareness for our three-fold mission of support, education and research. All donations are qualified charitable donations to the fullest extent of the law. Our federal tax identification number is 52-1375827. All donations are gratefully accepted.
What is Scleroderma?
Scleroderma, or systemic sclerosis, is a chronic connective tissue disease generally classified as one of the autoimmune rheumatic diseases. The word “scleroderma” comes from two Greek words: “sclero” meaning hard, and “derma” meaning skin. Hardening of the skin is one of the most visible manifestations of the disease.
Can’t download It? Have us mail you a copy!
- Registration is Open for 2021 Virtual National Scleroderma Conference, Connect and Thrive Together, July 17 & 18, 2021
- Apply for a Conference Scholarship
- 2021 Research Grant Awards, Mengqi Huang, Ph.D.
- WEBINAR: How Scleroderma can Affect the Lungs: The Role of the Pulmonologist
- ILD Frequency, Cardiac Symptoms Distinguish Diffuse, Limited Juvenile Scleroderma Subtypes
- ZOOM: Meet the Experts: Going Virtual with Patients and Families, Saturday, May 15, 2021, 10 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. Eastern Time
- Showcase Your Business at Conference
- COVID‑19 Information & Recommendations, Updated April 28, 2021