Who We Are
The Scleroderma Foundation is a federally qualified 501(c)(3) nonprofit dedicated to serving the needs of the scleroderma community. Our primary goal is to raise funds and awareness for our three-fold mission of support, education and research. All donations are qualified charitable donations to the fullest extent of the law. Our federal tax identification number is 52-1375827. All donations are gratefully accepted.
What is Scleroderma?
Scleroderma, or systemic sclerosis, is a chronic connective tissue disease generally classified as one of the autoimmune rheumatic diseases. The word “scleroderma” comes from two Greek words: “sclero” meaning hard, and “derma” meaning skin. Hardening of the skin is one of the most visible manifestations of the disease.
Can’t download It? Have us mail you a copy!
- November is Open Enrollment on HealthCare.gov
- "Unstoppable," 2019 National Conference Video
- Scleroderma Education Programs, Learn Local.
- Tell Me Again, How Does This Advocacy Thing Work?
- CTEPH Fact (November is Pulmonary Hypertension Awareness Month)
- WEBINAR: "Ticket to Work and Employment Resources for Veterans," Wed., Nov. 20, 3 - 4:30 p.m. ET
- WEBINAR: "10 Myths About Raynaud's Phenomenon," Tue., Dec. 10, 1:30 - 2:30 p.m. ET
- Clinical Trial Opportunity
- Cumberland Pharmaceuticals, ifetroban