Who We Are
The Scleroderma Foundation is a federally qualified 501(c)(3) nonprofit dedicated to serving the needs of the scleroderma community. Our primary goal is to raise funds and awareness for our three-fold mission of support, education and research. All donations are qualified charitable donations to the fullest extent of the law. Our federal tax identification number is 52-1375827. All donations are gratefully accepted.
What is Scleroderma?
Scleroderma, or systemic sclerosis, is a chronic connective tissue disease generally classified as one of the autoimmune rheumatic diseases. The word “scleroderma” comes from two Greek words: “sclero” meaning hard, and “derma” meaning skin. Hardening of the skin is one of the most visible manifestations of the disease.
Can’t download It? Have us mail you a copy!
- Video: Systemic Sclerosis: Taking the Mystery Out of Disability
- Facebook Live: "Sunday Sitdowns" last Sunday every month 1 p.m. Eastern
- National Conference Scholarship Applications
- Scleroderma Education
- Be Part of the Cure!
- Clinical Trial Opportunities
- Aiming to Prevent Cardiomyopathy
- Eating Well with Scleroderma