COVID-19 Information & Recommendations
- Vaccine Info 2/10/21: Questions and Answers Regarding the COVID-19 Vaccine
- Read COVID-19 information confirmed by the Foundation's Medical & Scientific Advisory Board Leadership Committee
2021 Virtual National Patient Education Conference
- Save the Date: July 17 & 18, 2021. Registration and program details to follow. Receive updates via email.
Pre-Doctoral Summer Fellowship Awards
- Learn more about the new Arnold Postlethwaite, M.D., Pre-Doctoral Summer Fellowship Awards
Virtual University, Patient Education Series
- LEARN about the Scleroderma Foundation's 2020 Virtual University, patient education series.
- See the 2020 awardees and celebrate the dedication and passion of our volunteers and chapters to advancing the Scleroderma Foundation's mission of support, education, and research.
Current Job Openings
Who We Are
The Scleroderma Foundation is a federally qualified 501(c)(3) nonprofit dedicated to serving the needs of the scleroderma community. Our primary goal is to raise funds and awareness for our three-fold mission of support, education and research. All donations are qualified charitable donations to the fullest extent of the law. Our federal tax identification number is 52-1375827. All donations are gratefully accepted.
What is Scleroderma?
Scleroderma, or systemic sclerosis, is a chronic connective tissue disease generally classified as one of the autoimmune rheumatic diseases. The word “scleroderma” comes from two Greek words: “sclero” meaning hard, and “derma” meaning skin. Hardening of the skin is one of the most visible manifestations of the disease.
Can’t download It? Have us mail you a copy!
- Scleroderma is a Rare Disease
- Rare Disease Day - Advocating for Equity, February 28
- TV: Beyond Breathless on A&E; Rare Disease Day, Sunday, February 28, 12 p.m. Eastern Time
- Take Action
- WEBINAR: Virtual Scleroderma Education Day Texas, Saturday, February 27, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. Central Time
- WEBINAR: Scleroderma 101 for Newly Diagnosed, Saturday, February 27, 10 a.m. - 11 a.m. Pacific Time
- WEBINAR: COVID-19 Vaccine and Autoimmune Conditions: FAQs, Friday, March 5, 2 p.m. - 3 p.m. Eastern Time
- Fatigue & Raynaud's Top Physical Activity Barriers in Scleroderma
- WEBINAR: Black Health Matters Winter Summit, Saturday, February 27, 8:10 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. Eastern Time
- FACEBOOK LIVE: Sunday Sitdown, Sunday, February 28, 1 p.m. Eastern Time
- WEBINAR: SPIN-CHAT: Home Activity Engagement (Part I), Wednesday, March 3, 7 p.m. Eastern Time
- COVID 19 Information & Recommendations, Updated February 10