Our Progress: $11,580.00 Goal: $15,000.00
Reason to Rock: Geneva, IL
Where: Fifth Third Bank Ballpark, 34W002 Cherry Lane, Geneva, IL 60134
Registration Time: 11:30 a.m.
Fun Walk & 50's Fest: 12:00-3:00 p.m.
Online event registration is now closed. Tickets may be purchased at the door. Online donations are still accepted, even after the event, so keep on fundraising! We'll see you at Reason to Rock!
Adults: $30 online, $30 mail in, $35 walk day
Youth (9-18): $15 online, $15 mail in, $20 walk day
Children (8 and younger): $5 online, $5 mail in, $10 walk day
We’re taking over Fifth Third Bank Ballpark, for a day of fun activities for the whole family! Enjoy a fun walk around the baseball field followed by a festival celebrating one of the coolest decades of all time!
- Fun walk takes place around the infield of the ballpark.
- You can also bring a ball and glove to play catch in the outfield!
- Ozzie the Kane County Cougars mascot will be there to cheer you on!
- Classic Car Show: Vote for your favorite car!
- Food, soft drinks and beer
- Enjoy music from the band Slingblade!
- Lots of activities for kids
- T-shirt included with registration (Please register by August 7 to be guaranteed a shirt)
This is a great opportunity to connect with old friends, meet new friends and walk in honor or memory of loved ones affected by scleroderma. This event is an excellent opportunity to raise money for research to find the cause and cure of scleroderma. It helps our chapter provide the necessary support resources and free educational forums for patients and families.
2. When you register online, you get a personal fundraising page. Personalize your page with a photo and a personal message.
3. Share the link to your page on social media.
4. Email family, friends, and coworkers the link to your page.
5. Track your progress in the participant center.
6. Ask your employer if they offer matching gifts or will sponsor you team!
New this year! When you register, you can purchase these special items with the Scleroderma Foundation Greater Chicago Chapter logo: Men's Quarter Zip Lightweight Pullover, Women's Quarter Zip Lightweight Pullover, Racerback Tanks, Unisex Zip Up Hoodies, and Beachcomber tote bags. Orders must be placed during the registration process. Items will be available for pick up at the walk (not shipped) and a significant portion of the purchase supports the Scleroderma Foundation, Greater Chicago Chapter. Please order by August 7, 2016.
Thank You Sponsors
- Grove Dental Associates
- Verve Ultra
Libby Scanlan - DJ Services