Upcoming Fundraising Opportunity!
Farmington Gardens (a large nursery in Beaverton) is holding a fundraising day for us! On Sunday, May 7th, they will donate 10% of your purchase to the Scleroderma Foundation Oregon Chapter if you show them our flyer!
Date: Sunday, May 7th
Time: 9am - 6pm
Address: 21815 SW Farmington Rd (map)
Beaverton, OR 97007
Visit their website!
This is a perfect opportunity to get some new plants, decorative items, or a hanging basket for a Mother's Day present! Farmington Gardens is a beautiful nursery with a large selection.
Please tell all of your friends and family!
We can't pass out flyers to strangers at the store, but you can email it, or print and give them to anyone you want beforehand! Any person who shows the flyer below will have 10% of their purchase donated to the Oregon Chapter, so pass it on!
You can print the flyer or show it on your phone at the checkout.
Registration is now OPEN for our 12th Annual Stepping Out to Cure Scleroderma benefit walk!
Stepping Out to Cure Scleroderma is a great way to raise funds for research while enjoying a fun event with our community! Please join us as we boost scleroderma awareness and help researchers to find a cure!
When: Saturday, July 8, 2017
Where: Happy Valley Middle School, 13865 SE King Rd., Happy Valley OR 97086
Registration Time: 9 a.m.
Walk Time: 10 a.m.
$25 per participant 14 and older. ($30 after June 26, 2017)
$5 per participants aged 6 to 13.
Kids 5 and under are free!
- Light breakfast and coffee will be available before the walk
- Lunch will be provided afterward! (sandwiches, chips, etc.)
- Free t-shirt for all registered walkers!
- Plenty of bottled water!
- Raffle tickets for beautiful raffle baskets and other prizes
- Silent auction for great items!
- Awards in individual and team categories
- Fun activities for kids
- and more!
For more information about the walk click here, or email Christina Fidalgo at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Volunteers Wanted for 2017 Walk!
Our 2017 Walk committee is in need of volunteers!
If you'd like to volunteer to help with fundraising, advertising, setup, or something else, please contact us!
Phone: (503) 245-4588
...or ask any board member for details!
Oregon Chapter Board of Directors
Shop at Fred Meyer and Earn Donations for the Oregon Chapter!
Fred Meyer is donating $2.5 million per year to non-profits in Alaska, Idaho, Oregon and Washington, based on their customers' direction.
Here's how the Fred Meyer Rewards Program benefits the Oregon Chapter:
- Sign up for the Community Rewards program by linking your Fred Meyer Rewards Card to the Scleroderma Foundation Oregon Chapter at www.fredmeyer.com/communityrewards. It's easy!
- You can search for us by our name, Scleroderma Foundation or by our non-profit number: 93076. Our organization is under “Scleroderma Foundation Oregon Chapter.” #93076.
- Every time you shop and use your Rewards Card, you will be helping the Oregon Chapter earn a donation!
- You still earn your personal Rewards Points, Fuel Points, and Rebates just as you do now.
- If you do not have a Rewards Card, they are available at the Customer Service desk of any Fred Meyer store.