Who We Are
The Scleroderma Foundation is a federally qualified 501(c)(3) nonprofit dedicated to serving the needs of the scleroderma community. Our primary goal is to raise funds and awareness for our three-fold mission of support, education and research. All donations are qualified charitable donations to the fullest extent of the law. Our federal tax identification number is 52-1375827. All donations are gratefully accepted.
What is Scleroderma?
Scleroderma, or systemic sclerosis, is a chronic connective tissue disease generally classified as one of the autoimmune rheumatic diseases. The word “scleroderma” comes from two Greek words: “sclero” meaning hard, and “derma” meaning skin. Hardening of the skin is one of the most visible manifestations of the disease.
Can’t download It? Have us mail you a copy!
- Conference Videos: "Your Child has been Diagnosed with Scleroderma. Now What?"
- Support Group Volunteer of the Year
- Kids Get Scleroderma Too: October 26 & 27, Aurora, Colorado
- PHA on the Road: October 27, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- "Who here has Diffuse?", Inspire.com
- Research & Treatment Centers: Duke Scleroderma Research Center Clinic
- Step Out to Cure Scleroderma in Oklahoma
- Reach for the Cure
- Winter Voice Published Online Only
- CLINICAL TRIAL PARTICIPATION
- Scleroderma Lung Study III