Who We Are
The Scleroderma Foundation is a federally qualified 501(c)(3) nonprofit dedicated to serving the needs of the scleroderma community. Our primary goal is to raise funds and awareness for our three-fold mission of support, education and research. All donations are qualified charitable donations to the fullest extent of the law. Our federal tax identification number is 52-1375827. All donations are gratefully accepted.
What is Scleroderma?
Scleroderma, or systemic sclerosis, is a chronic connective tissue disease generally classified as one of the autoimmune rheumatic diseases. The word “scleroderma” comes from two Greek words: “sclero” meaning hard, and “derma” meaning skin. Hardening of the skin is one of the most visible manifestations of the disease.
Can’t download It? Have us mail you a copy!
- Meet the Experts: Taking Charge of Your Lung Health, Saturday, May 18, 2019, 10 a.m. - 2 p.m., Hyatt Regency Hotel, Dallas, Texas
- Beat the March 20 Deadline to Apply for a Conference Scholarship!
- Stepping Out to Cure Scleroderma 2019
- Achieving Financial Independence with Ticket to Work and an ABLE Account, Webinar: Wednesday, March 27, 3 - 4:30 p.m. E.T.
- Register Today for the National Patient Education Conference, July 19-20-21, Chicago, Illinois
- Eating Well with Scleroderma
- End of Life Care
- Scleroderma Genomics and Health Disparities Unit
- Reach for the Cure
- Call for Nominations
- Seeking Patient Advocates
- Clincal Trial Update/Opportunity
- Localized Scleroderma Clinical Research Trial