Who We Are
The Scleroderma Foundation is a federally qualified 501(c)(3) nonprofit dedicated to serving the needs of the scleroderma community. Our primary goal is to raise funds and awareness for our three-fold mission of support, education and research. All donations are qualified charitable donations to the fullest extent of the law. Our federal tax identification number is 52-1375827. All donations are gratefully accepted.
What is Scleroderma?
Scleroderma, or systemic sclerosis, is a chronic connective tissue disease generally classified as one of the autoimmune rheumatic diseases. The word “scleroderma” comes from two Greek words: “sclero” meaning hard, and “derma” meaning skin. Hardening of the skin is one of the most visible manifestations of the disease.
Can’t download It? Have us mail you a copy!
Click the image above to access a copy of our FY 2015-16 Annual Report
- Video - Blood, Sweat, and Tears
- Western Pennsylvania Support Group
- Think Before You Drink—Sometimes, Alcohol and Medicines don't Mix
- Going Organic?
- Chapter Volunteer of the Year Award
- Save the Date 2018 National Patient Education Conference and View Photos from Phoenix
- Video: The Fab Lab Tour
- Medication Management for Caregivers
- How to Choose a Medicare Plan
- The Tri-State Connect Phone-In Support
- Chapter of the Year Award: Greater Washington, D.C.
- Become a Scleroderma Foundation Member