Who We Are
The Scleroderma Foundation is a federally qualified 501(c)(3) nonprofit dedicated to serving the needs of the scleroderma community. Our primary goal is to raise funds and awareness for our three-fold mission of support, education and research. All donations are qualified charitable donations to the fullest extent of the law. Our federal tax identification number is 52-1375827. All donations are gratefully accepted.
What is Scleroderma?
Scleroderma, or systemic sclerosis, is a chronic connective tissue disease generally classified as one of the autoimmune rheumatic diseases. The word “scleroderma” comes from two Greek words: “sclero” meaning hard, and “derma” meaning skin. Hardening of the skin is one of the most visible manifestations of the disease.
Can’t download It? Have us mail you a copy!
Click the image above to access a copy of our FY 2015-16 Annual Report
- Clinical Trials: Why are they important and why should I participate?
- Public Speaking & Letter Writing Webinar on Grassroots Advocacy
Monday, January 22, 2018; 2 p.m. ET
- The 20 Percent Scleroderma Man: webinar for men only
January 18, 2018, 7-9 p.m. ET
- Gluten in Your Medication: What people with Celiac Disease need to know
- PAH in Systemic Sclerosis: Learn more in a special article from Scleroderma Voice
- 2018 National Patient Education Conference
- Become a Member of the Scleroderma Foundation
- Clinical Trial Updates:
Research Participation Opportunity, Cumberland Pharmaceuticals
Click on image above to access our FY 2015-16 Annual Report!