Who We Are
The Scleroderma Foundation is a federally qualified 501(c)(3) nonprofit dedicated to serving the needs of the scleroderma community. Our primary goal is to raise funds and awareness for our three-fold mission of support, education and research. All donations are qualified charitable donations to the fullest extent of the law. Our federal tax identification number is 52-1375827. All donations are gratefully accepted.
What is Scleroderma?
Scleroderma, or systemic sclerosis, is a chronic connective tissue disease generally classified as one of the autoimmune rheumatic diseases. The word “scleroderma” comes from two Greek words: “sclero” meaning hard, and “derma” meaning skin. Hardening of the skin is one of the most visible manifestations of the disease.
Can’t download It? Have us mail you a copy!
Click the image above to access a copy of our FY 2015-16 Annual Report
- Video: Frequently Asked Questions, Maureen Mayes, M.D.
- Open Enrollment Ends Dec. 15 for 2018 Health Insurance Marketplace
- Grassroots Advocacy Training Webinar 12/11/17 Public Speaking & Letter Writing
- 8 Ways to Stay Healthy this Winter, by Sally Wadyka
- Stress, Depression and the Holidays: Tips for Coping, by Mayo Clinic Staff
- Journal of Scleroderma and Related Disorders
- National Patient Education Conference, July 2018
- Support - Education - Research
Click on image above to access our FY 2015-16 Annual Report!