Who We Are
The Scleroderma Foundation is a federally qualified 501(c)(3) nonprofit dedicated to serving the needs of the scleroderma community. Our primary goal is to raise funds and awareness for our three-fold mission of support, education and research. All donations are qualified charitable donations to the fullest extent of the law. Our federal tax identification number is 52-1375827. All donations are gratefully accepted.
What is Scleroderma?
Scleroderma, or systemic sclerosis, is a chronic connective tissue disease generally classified as one of the autoimmune rheumatic diseases. The word “scleroderma” comes from two Greek words: “sclero” meaning hard, and “derma” meaning skin. Hardening of the skin is one of the most visible manifestations of the disease.
Can’t download It? Have us mail you a copy!
- "5 Lessons Inspire Learned from its 5 Million Posts Written by Patients and Caregivers"
- Save the Date: July 19-20-21, 2019 National Patient Education Conference, Chicago, Illinois
- Sign Up for Action Alerts
- Research & Treatment Centers: Rutgers Health, Scleroderma Program
- "Mastering Your Medical Paperwork" Inspire.com
- Reach for the Cure
- Winter Voice Published Online Only
- CLINICAL TRIAL PARTICIPATION
- RESOLVE-1 Study