Who We Are
The Scleroderma Foundation is a federally qualified 501(c)(3) nonprofit dedicated to serving the needs of the scleroderma community. Our primary goal is to raise funds and awareness for our three-fold mission of support, education and research. All donations are qualified charitable donations to the fullest extent of the law. Our federal tax identification number is 52-1375827. All donations are gratefully accepted.
What is Scleroderma?
Scleroderma, or systemic sclerosis, is a chronic connective tissue disease generally classified as one of the autoimmune rheumatic diseases. The word “scleroderma” comes from two Greek words: “sclero” meaning hard, and “derma” meaning skin. Hardening of the skin is one of the most visible manifestations of the disease.
Can’t download It? Have us mail you a copy!
- Scleroderma Awareness Month:
Online Social Media Kit
- National Patient Education Conference
REGISTER TODAY! July 27-29, Philadelphia
- Workshop Preview
- Kids & Teens Program
- Celebrate Male Family Caregivers
- "From Full-Time Patient to Full-Time Student in Less Than 60 Days"
- "What Would You Want to Tell Someone Newly Diagnosed with Scleroderma?"
Share on Inspire.com
- Reach for the Cure
- Give Others a Chance to Share Your Journey:
Stepping Out to Cure Scleroderma
- Support Groups of Tennessee
- Free Online CME Course:
"Increasing Physician Awareness of PAH in SSc"
- Study Participation Opportunity
- Seeking Young Adults with an
Autoimmune Rheumatic Condition
for Research on Fatigue