Join our Mission
When you give to the Scleroderma Foundation, you advance our three-fold mission of
support, education, and research
Reach for the Cure
|The need is great. The time is now. We pursue our mission with urgency. The Reach for the Cure campaign was launched in 2018 to raise the bar of scleroderma research funding to discover, understand, and overcome the causes, the mechanisms, and the symptoms of scleroderma. Read more about Reach for the Cure, or make a generous gift online.|
Donate by Mail
To donate by check, download and print the contribution form and mail your check made payable to the Scleroderma Foundation, 300 Rosewood Drive, Suite 105, Danvers, MA 01923-1389.
More Giving Options
- A planned gift is made after due consideration is given to the present and future financial need of the donor's responsibilities. The donor also has a personal desire to support the work of the Scleroderma Foundation in a meaningful way with full consideration given to the tax implications of the gift. Learn more or contact Deborah Dillon Pearce at email@example.com for more information about this kind of gift to the Foundation.
- A gift of appreciated securities helps the donor receive a maximum deduction while avoiding capital gains tax. Contact Deborah Dillon Pearce at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about this kind of gift to the Foundation.
- Use our matching gift tool to find out if your company matches your donations.
- Workplace giving through the United Way or the Combined Federal Campaign (10089) makes donating as simple as a payroll deduction.
- Volunteering is a tremendously valuable gift. Your time, talent, and expertise are highly prized and can help a local chapter or the national office by expanding our capacity to do more. Contact email@example.com.
The Scleroderma Foundation is a federally qualified 501(c)(3) nonprofit serving the needs of the scleroderma community. All donations received are tax-deductible to the full extent of the law. Our federal tax identification number is 52-1375827. The Foundation received a gold participant status from GuideStar, in recognition of our commitment to transparency and accountability.