Share Your Story
Become a Scleroderma Foundation Champion
No matter what your connection is to scleroderma, you have a story to tell. That’s why we’ve created the Scleroderma Foundation Champions. This group of individuals will inspire others who might be going through a difficult time and build awareness about scleroderma across the country.
It’s easy to become a Scleroderma Foundation Champion! Simply complete the form below to share your story.
- Provide us with your personal information (name, age, email, phone contact, etc.)
- Continue to Step 2 to share your story. (Note: You will need to log-in to the website to complete this step.)
- If you have any difficulty submitting your story, please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: It may take 2-3 business days for your story to appear online. If you have any difficulty submitting your story or do not see it after several business days, please email it to email@example.com.
Here are some of the ways we could use your story:
- A profile in the “Scleroderma Voice” magazine or a direct mail piece.
- On Capitol Hill for our Advocacy Program.
- Share it on our social media channels like Facebook, Twitter or YouTube.
- To help promote a chapter or support group special event, like our “Stepping Out to Cure Scleroderma” walk and runs.
- And, many more!
We will contact you if we’d like to use your story in the future.
Step One - About You
We apologize, but the selected Survey is currently unavailable.
If you have any difficulty submitting your story, please contact the Scleroderma Foundation at (800) 722-4673. You also can email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please remember to send a photo along with your story.