Who We Are
The Scleroderma Foundation is a federally qualified 501(c)(3) nonprofit dedicated to serving the needs of the scleroderma community. Our primary goal is to raise funds and awareness for our three-fold mission of support, education and research. All donations are qualified charitable donations to the fullest extent of the law. Our federal tax identification number is 52-1375827. All donations are gratefully accepted.
What is Scleroderma?
Scleroderma, or systemic sclerosis, is a chronic connective tissue disease generally classified as one of the autoimmune rheumatic diseases. The word “scleroderma” comes from two Greek words: “sclero” meaning hard, and “derma” meaning skin. Hardening of the skin is one of the most visible manifestations of the disease.
Can’t download It? Have us mail you a copy!
- Registration Opens for 2019 National Patient Education Conference, July 19-20-21, Chicago, Illinois
- Conference Scholarship Applications, 2019 National Patient Education Conference, Chicago, Illinois
- Sjögren Syndrome, updated brochure (January 2019)
- Stress Management Group, Webinar Series, Thursdays in February; 7-8 p.m. MT
- Call for Nominations
- Virtual Support Group: Parents of Children with Scleroderma, February 6, 7:30 p.m. ET
- Bridging Health and Social Care, Rare Disease Day 2019, Thursday, February 28
- Research & Treatment Centers: Virginia Mason Medical Center
- "Pulmonary Rehabilitation" livebetter.com
- Winter Voice Published Online Only