Who We Are
The Scleroderma Foundation is a federally qualified 501(c)(3) nonprofit dedicated to serving the needs of the scleroderma community. Our primary goal is to raise funds and awareness for our three-fold mission of support, education and research. All donations are qualified charitable donations to the fullest extent of the law. Our federal tax identification number is 52-1375827. All donations are gratefully accepted.
What is Scleroderma?
Scleroderma, or systemic sclerosis, is a chronic connective tissue disease generally classified as one of the autoimmune rheumatic diseases. The word “scleroderma” comes from two Greek words: “sclero” meaning hard, and “derma” meaning skin. Hardening of the skin is one of the most visible manifestations of the disease.
Can’t download It? Have us mail you a copy!
- Video: "Sleep & Chronic Disease"
- December 15 Deadline for 2019 Health Insurance Open Enrollment
- NORD Webinar: "How to Make Your Insurance Work for You." Thurs., Dec. 20, 2 p.m. ET
- Research & Treatment Centers: Medical College of Wisconsin/Froedtert Hospital, Rheumatology Clinic
- Patients as Partners, systemic scleroderma survey
- Hi Friends, I haven't been on here in a while. Some updates..." Inspire.com
- A Typical Teenager
- Winter Voice Published Online Only