Who We Are
The Scleroderma Foundation is a federally qualified 501(c)(3) nonprofit dedicated to serving the needs of the scleroderma community. Our primary goal is to raise funds and awareness for our three-fold mission of support, education and research. All donations are qualified charitable donations to the fullest extent of the law. Our federal tax identification number is 52-1375827. All donations are gratefully accepted.
What is Scleroderma?
Scleroderma, or systemic sclerosis, is a chronic connective tissue disease generally classified as one of the autoimmune rheumatic diseases. The word “scleroderma” comes from two Greek words: “sclero” meaning hard, and “derma” meaning skin. Hardening of the skin is one of the most visible manifestations of the disease.
Can’t download It? Have us mail you a copy!
Click the image above to access a copy of our FY 2015-16 Annual Report
- Thanksgiving Holiday Observance
- Video: Drugs that Cause Scleroderma/Morphea
- Scleroderma Researcher Profile – Monica Mukherjee, M.D., M.P.H.
- Doctor of the Year – Maureen Mayes, M.D., M.P.H.
- ATS Patient Voices 6
- Open Enrollment Ends December 15 for 2018 Health Insurance Under ACA
- Key Hemodynamic Differences Noted With Scleroderma-Associated PAH vs. Idiopathic PAH
- Grassroots Advocacy Training Online – November 27
- 2018 National Patient Education Conference
- Giving Tuesday is November 28
Click on image above to access our FY 2015-16 Annual Report!