Who We Are
The Scleroderma Foundation is a federally qualified 501(c)(3) nonprofit dedicated to serving the needs of the scleroderma community. Our primary goal is to raise funds and awareness for our three-fold mission of support, education and research. All donations are qualified charitable donations to the fullest extent of the law. Our federal tax identification number is 52-1375827. All donations are gratefully accepted.
What is Scleroderma?
Scleroderma, or systemic sclerosis, is a chronic connective tissue disease generally classified as one of the autoimmune rheumatic diseases. The word “scleroderma” comes from two Greek words: “sclero” meaning hard, and “derma” meaning skin. Hardening of the skin is one of the most visible manifestations of the disease.
Can’t download It? Have us mail you a copy!
- Video: "Voices of Patient Advocates"
- December 15 Deadline for 2019 Health Insurance Open Enrollment
- NORD Webinar: "How to Make Your Insurance Work for You." Thurs., Dec. 20, 2 p.m. ET
- Research & Treatment Centers: UCSF Scleroderma Center, University of California, San Francisco
- Patients as Partners, systemic scleroderma survey; December 14 Deadline
- "Questions Pre-Diagnosis" Inspire.com
- Dreaming Big
- Winter Voice Published Online Only
- CLINICAL TRIAL PARTICIPATION
- The RESOLVE-1 Study: Trial to Evaluate Efficacy and Safety of Lenabasum in Diffuse Cutaneous Systemic Sclerosis