Who We Are
The Scleroderma Foundation is a federally qualified 501(c)(3) nonprofit dedicated to serving the needs of the scleroderma community. Our primary goal is to raise funds and awareness for our three-fold mission of support, education and research. All donations are qualified charitable donations to the fullest extent of the law. Our federal tax identification number is 52-1375827. All donations are gratefully accepted.
What is Scleroderma?
Scleroderma, or systemic sclerosis, is a chronic connective tissue disease generally classified as one of the autoimmune rheumatic diseases. The word “scleroderma” comes from two Greek words: “sclero” meaning hard, and “derma” meaning skin. Hardening of the skin is one of the most visible manifestations of the disease.
Can’t download It? Have us mail you a copy!
- Webinar: 7/25, 3-4:30 p.m.,
"Ticket to Work & Reasonable Accommodations"
- Webinar: 8/15, 7-9 p.m. ET, "One-on-One with Dr. Maureen Mayes: Addressing the Scleroderma Myths"
- Now Accepting Scleroderma Research Grant Applications, Deadline: September 17, 2018
- National Patient Education Conference
July 27-29, Philadelphia. REGISTER, IT'S NOT TOO LATE!
- Workshop Preview
- Kids & Teens Program
- Sign Up for the Scleroderma & Exercise Focus Group
taking place during the National Conference
- Research & Treatment Centers:
UConn Health Rheumatology Center
- How Many Years Have You Been Stepping Out?
- Study Participation Opportunity
- Cumberland Pharmaceuticals
- Seeking Young Adults with an
Autoimmune Rheumatic Condition
for Research on Fatigue