Who We Are
The Scleroderma Foundation is a federally qualified 501(c)(3) nonprofit dedicated to serving the needs of the scleroderma community. Our primary goal is to raise funds and awareness for our three-fold mission of support, education and research. All donations are qualified charitable donations to the fullest extent of the law. Our federal tax identification number is 52-1375827. All donations are gratefully accepted.
What is Scleroderma?
Scleroderma, or systemic sclerosis, is a chronic connective tissue disease generally classified as one of the autoimmune rheumatic diseases. The word “scleroderma” comes from two Greek words: “sclero” meaning hard, and “derma” meaning skin. Hardening of the skin is one of the most visible manifestations of the disease.
Can’t download It? Have us mail you a copy!
Click the image above to access a copy of our FY 2015-16 Annual Report
- Presidents Day Holiday Observation
- 2018 Capitol Hill Day Application, April 16-18, 2018
- Grassroots Adovcacy Webinar, "Using Your Voice to Meet with an Elected Official", Feb. 26, 2 p.m. Eastern
- 2018 National Patient Education Conference, July 27-29; Philadelphia: REGISTER ONLINE
- Scholarship Application to Attend 2018 National Patient Education Conference
- Support Groups: Ohio Chapter
- Scleroderma & How it Affects Our Children: Webinar, March 13, 7-9 p.m. Eastern
- Rare Disease Day Tweetchat: Wednesday, Feburary 28, 1-2 p.m. Eastern
- Yoga for Every Body: ONLINE VIDEO
- Stepping Out 2018
- Clinical Trial Updates:
- CATALYST Trial
Click on image above to access our FY 2015-16 Annual Report!