Who We Are
The Scleroderma Foundation is a federally qualified 501(c)(3) nonprofit dedicated to serving the needs of the scleroderma community. Our primary goal is to raise funds and awareness for our three-fold mission of support, education and research. All donations are qualified charitable donations to the fullest extent of the law. Our federal tax identification number is 52-1375827. All donations are gratefully accepted.
What is Scleroderma?
Scleroderma, or systemic sclerosis, is a chronic connective tissue disease generally classified as one of the autoimmune rheumatic diseases. The word “scleroderma” comes from two Greek words: “sclero” meaning hard, and “derma” meaning skin. Hardening of the skin is one of the most visible manifestations of the disease.
- Outstanding Chapter Awareness Award - Rocky Mountain Chapter (Colorado)
- PAH in Systemic Sclerosis - Learn More in a Special Section in the Upcoming Issue of the Scleroderma Voice
- CareZone Health Info Organizer App
- Journal of Scleroderma and Related Disorders
- Oxygen Therapy Q&A
- Back to School & 504 Plan Guide for a Child with Celiac Disease