What is Scleroderma?
Scleroderma, or systemic sclerosis, is a chronic connective tissue disease generally classified as one of the autoimmune rheumatic diseases. The word “scleroderma” comes from two Greek words: “sclero” meaning hard, and “derma” meaning skin. Hardening of the skin is one of the most visible manifestations of the disease.
- Video: The Causes and Treatment of Pain in Scleroderma with Dr. Daniel Furst
- Queen Latifah Speaks Out About Her Mother, Caregiving, and Scleroderma
- Extra Help With Medicare Prescriptions Drug Plan Costs
- Don't Let Hidden Gluten Haunt You This Halloween
- Video: Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension Grand Lecture at 2014 National Conference with Dr. Robyn Domsic
- Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program
- Medicare Plan Finder
- ATS Patient Information Series: The Flu