Who We Are
The Scleroderma Foundation is a federally qualified 501(c)(3) nonprofit dedicated to serving the needs of the scleroderma community. Our primary goal is to raise funds and awareness for our three-fold mission of support, education and research. All donations are qualified charitable donations to the fullest extent of the law. Our federal tax identification number is 52-1375827. All donations are gratefully accepted.
What is Scleroderma?
Scleroderma, or systemic sclerosis, is a chronic connective tissue disease generally classified as one of the autoimmune rheumatic diseases. The word “scleroderma” comes from two Greek words: “sclero” meaning hard, and “derma” meaning skin. Hardening of the skin is one of the most visible manifestations of the disease.
Can’t download It? Have us mail you a copy!
- Thanksgiving Holiday Observance
- Conference Videos: "Scleroderma 101"
- Research & Treatment Centers: University of Texas Scleroderma Center
- "New Features for Measuring Disease Activity in Pediatric Localized Scleroderma"
- Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)
- Reach for the Cure: Carol Feghali-Bostwick, Ph.D.
- Winter Voice Published Online Only: Confirm Email Address