Who We Are
The Scleroderma Foundation is a federally qualified 501(c)(3) nonprofit dedicated to serving the needs of the scleroderma community. Our primary goal is to raise funds and awareness for our three-fold mission of support, education and research. All donations are qualified charitable donations to the fullest extent of the law. Our federal tax identification number is 52-1375827. All donations are gratefully accepted.
What is Scleroderma?
Scleroderma, or systemic sclerosis, is a chronic connective tissue disease generally classified as one of the autoimmune rheumatic diseases. The word “scleroderma” comes from two Greek words: “sclero” meaning hard, and “derma” meaning skin. Hardening of the skin is one of the most visible manifestations of the disease.
Can’t download It? Have us mail you a copy!
- Conference Videos: "Esclerodermia: Conceptos fundamentales para entender la enfermedad"
- Outstanding National Advocates: Dee Burlile and Shelley Van Pelt
- Emergency Preparedness & Water Damage Recovery Issues
- Research & Treatment Centers: Mayo Clinic Rheumatology
- Submit a Video Sharing Your Perspectives on Rare Disease Advocacy (NORD)
- Kids Get Scleroderma Too: October 26 & 27, Aurora, Colorado
- WEBINAR: "What in the World is New with Scleroderma?" October 18, 2018; 7 - 9 p.m. ET
- "Newly Diagnosed, Need Support" Inspire.com
- Stepping Out Walks in September
- Scleroderma Research Grant Deadline is September 17
- CLINICAL TRIAL PARTICIPATION
- Scleroderma Lung Study III
- PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRY NEWS
- F.D.A. Grants Fast Track Designation to FCX-013