Who We Are
The Scleroderma Foundation is a federally qualified 501(c)(3) nonprofit dedicated to serving the needs of the scleroderma community. Our primary goal is to raise funds and awareness for our three-fold mission of support, education and research. All donations are qualified charitable donations to the fullest extent of the law. Our federal tax identification number is 52-1375827. All donations are gratefully accepted.
What is Scleroderma?
Scleroderma, or systemic sclerosis, is a chronic connective tissue disease generally classified as one of the autoimmune rheumatic diseases. The word “scleroderma” comes from two Greek words: “sclero” meaning hard, and “derma” meaning skin. Hardening of the skin is one of the most visible manifestations of the disease.
Can’t download It? Have us mail you a copy!
- Conference Videos: "Pain Management: How to Empower Yourself Without Opioids, Part I"
- Individual Fundraiser of the Year
- Research & Treatment Centers: Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center
- Kids Get Scleroderma Too: October 26 & 27, Aurora, Colorado
- WEBINAR: "What in the World is New with Scleroderma?" October 18, 2018; 7 - 9 p.m. ET
- Join the Online Scleroderma Support Group, Inspire.com
- National Voter Registration Day, September 25
- September is Pulmonary Fibrosis Awarenss Month
- PHA on the Road: September 29, Long Beach, California
- Ticket to Work, WISE Webinar, September 26, 3 - 4:30 p.m. ET
- Stepping Out Walks in September & October
- Reach for the Cure
- CLINICAL TRIAL PARTICIPATION
- Scleroderma Lung Study III