Who We Are
The Scleroderma Foundation is a federally qualified 501(c)(3) nonprofit dedicated to serving the needs of the scleroderma community. Our primary goal is to raise funds and awareness for our three-fold mission of support, education and research. All donations are qualified charitable donations to the fullest extent of the law. Our federal tax identification number is 52-1375827. All donations are gratefully accepted.
What is Scleroderma?
Scleroderma, or systemic sclerosis, is a chronic connective tissue disease generally classified as one of the autoimmune rheumatic diseases. The word “scleroderma” comes from two Greek words: “sclero” meaning hard, and “derma” meaning skin. Hardening of the skin is one of the most visible manifestations of the disease.
Can’t download It? Have us mail you a copy!
Click the image above to access a copy of our FY 2015-16 Annual Report
- March 21 Deadline to Apply for a Scholarship
to 2018 National Patient Education Conference
- Are You Going to Philly? 2018 National Patient
Education Conference, July 27-29; Philadelphia
- Support Groups: New England
- Scleroderma & How it Affects Our Children:
Webinar, March 14, 7-9 p.m. EDT
- Grassroots Advocacy Webinar, March 26; 2 p.m. EDT
- Tweet @scleroderma
- The Healthline & NORD "Stronger Scholarship"
- Get Personal on Your Page: Stepping Out to Cure Scleroderma
- Clinical Trial Updates:
- IND Application for Scleroderma Drug
Greenlighted by FDA
- CATALYST Trial
Click on image above to access our FY 2015-16 Annual Report!